martes, 7 de abril de 2015

recetas en ingles de albahaca y hierbabuena
.batido de fresa y albahaca 
.gelatina de hierbabuena 
  
Gelatina de hierbabuenag
Gelatina de hierbabuena
Gelatina de hierbabuena
E batido de fresa y albahaca 
I strawberry milkshake and basil

Ingredientes

 INGREDIENTES-INGREDIENTS
Ingredientes
Ingredientes
E  200 G DE FRESAS FRESCAS          
I   200 G FRESH STRAWBERRIES

E  125G O CREMA
I   125G OR CREAM

E  50G DE AZUCAR MORENA
I   50G BROWN SUGAR

E  120ML DE LECHE ENTERA 
I   120 ML OF WHOLE MILK

E  1 CUCHARADA DE ALBAHACA FRESCA 
I    1 TBSP FRESH BASIL

PREPARACIÓN-PREPARATION
E  ALISTAMOS TODOS LOS INGREDIENTES
I   We enlisted ALL INGREDIENTS

E  LAVAR Y CORTAR LOS TALLOS VERDES DE LAS FRESAS
I   WASH AND CUT THE GREEN STEMS OF STRAWBERRIES

E  HOJAS DE ALBAHACA LAVADAS
I   BASIL LEAVES WASHED 

E  PONDREMOS EL AZÚCAR, LA LECHE, Y LA NATA O CREMA DE LECHE
I   WILL THE SUGAR, MILK AND CREAM MILK OR CREAM
  
gelatina de hierbabuena
I    Peppermint gelatin
   Laver peppermint, scalding seconds and cool in ice water to stop the cooking and retard oxidation. Mash with a little cooking water, add the gelatin to a small amount of fluid obtained and heat in the microwave, avoiding any liquid boils. Balance between the liquid temperature (the microwave and left) for the gelatin is well dissolved. Mix and pass through a fine sieve.

  

Gelatina de hierbabuena
Gelatina de hierbabuena


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario